Rules of engagement
While we value freedom of expression from within our social media community, We reserve the right to moderate comments that
• are damaging to a person, business or organisation.
• use derogatory, obscene, racist, inflammatory and/or violent language or imagery
• infringe on copyright
• threaten the organisation, a staff member, volunteer or community member
• contain spam or unrelated advertisements or commercial content
• contain misleading or deceptive information, including that around mental health, in keeping with the ACCC guidelines.
Users who do not comply with this policy may be blocked from the Thank a First Responder Day social media pages. The health and wellbeing of our community, including staff and volunteers, remains our highest priority. We are a signatory for the Life In Mind National Communication Charter and encourages all community members to speak about mental health in inclusive, safe and positive terms.